The TBS1000C offers affordable performance in a compact design, the TBS1000C digital storage oscilloscope provides the features, versatility and durability required by today's educational institutions, embedded designers, and maker community.
The TBS1000C key features:
- 7-inch WVGA color display with 15 horizontal divisions to display 50% more signal
- Compact design; improved user and programming interface
- Integrated courseware system integrates lab exercises with step-by-step instructions for students
- HelpEverywhere® system provides useful tips and hints throughout the user interface
- Triggering and acquisition modes for troubleshooting a variety of mixed signal designs
- Educators can disable the autoset, cursors, and automated measurements to facilitate teaching basic concepts
Take your measurement accuracy seriously? Why not take advantage of our fixed Calibration packages at the same pricing offer!
Purchase the TBS1202C with option C3 and save 37% off the cost of the additional calibration option too!
Terms and conditions
Did you know, you can protect your investment from accidents with our Total Product Protection plan. Find out more.