Read our application note and learn techniques for analyzing 50+ Gb/s optical and electrical PAM4 signals. It draws primarily from the latest emerging technologies, 50/100/200/400 GbE (gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3bs and 802.3cd) and OIF-CEI 4.0 (Optical Internetworking Forum-Common Electrical Interface). For both components and systems, learn about:
- Signal analysis for compliance and debug testing
- PAM4 standards and their topologies
- Test configurations for debugging optical and electrical signals.
- Key PAM4 optical and electrical compliance tests
- Test equipment features and requirements